This post is also available in: English
- Early works 1965-1972. From arrival at the School of Fine Arts in Belgrade to his departure for Paris. Impact made on him by the traditional Old Masters, by experimental theatre, and by Michelangelo in the Sistine. Discovery of Edward Keinholz.
- The 1970s – Pop filtered through Science Fiction.
- The 1980s to c. 1987– Fictions about the modern interior The virtuoso technique of Manet contrasted with sharply rendered naturalistic details. A clash of vocabularies within the same picture-space
- From c. 1987, the dream of nightmare of falling, which segues into images of swimmers. Swimming and diving can be read as ‘safe’ ways of falling.
- From c. 1995, the swimming theme continues and is now realized in a more radical way. Pictures of bathers. The falling them returns. Some pictures have 3-dimensional elements.
- Full 3-dimensional works, from the mid-1970s. Fragmentation of the body. The use of space-frames and qusi-mechanical elements.